Come rent the all new Specialized E-Bikes !
For the Mountains: The Specialized Turbo Levo HT 29
“If speed is at the top of your wish list, there’s no better tool than the Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fun, efficiency, and speedy characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our Turbo technology to crank-up the speed along every part of the trail.” – Specialized.ca Website
For the city: The Specialized Como
The Turbo Como 2.0 Low-Entry 650b has one goal and one goal only—to inspire you to get out, get moving, and to have some fun along the way. It achieves this with its Turbo technology that makes the ride faster, so you’re guaranteed to have a wide smile on your face.
|E-Bikes||1 Day||2 Day||3 Day||4 Day||5 Day||6 Day||7 Day||+/Day|
|Specialized Levo or Como||$75||$130||$180||$220||$255||$290||$325||$30|
- Sports Rent does require a $1000 Credit card Pre-Authorization as Deposit on all E-Bike rentals.
- The custom E5 Low-Entry aluminum frame on the Como, cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that’ll keep you rolling in style.
- The Como’s motor is fully integrated with the frame and features a smooth, silent, vibration-free output. It’s also been custom-tuned for city riding, and it intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling—so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range. -Specialized.ca
Specialized Levo HT:
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you’ll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for an alloy dropper post.
- The Levo’s Specialized 1.2E motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it’s also been custom-tuned for trail riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The Specialized M1-400 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 400Wh of trail-taming juice, and is neatly integrated into the down tube.-Specialized.ca