Scroll down for more photos, info and prices! Car Racks
|Car Racks||1 Day||2 Day||3 Day||4 Day||5 Day||6 Day||7 Day||+/Day|
|Ski Box/Luggage Box||Min 4 Day||n/a||n/a||$65||$75||$85||$95||$10|
|Trunk Mount Rack||$20||$30||$40||$48||$56||$61||$66||$5|
|Roof Rack (per bike)||$10||$15||$20||$25||$30||$33||$35||$4|
|Thule 2 Bike Hitch mount||$30||$50||$70||$85||$95||$105||$115||$10|
|Thule 4 Bike Hitch mount||$35||$60||$85||$100||$120||$135||$150||$13|
- Roof racks require a vehicle with cross bars
- Receiver racks require a 2 inch receiver
- Luggage/Ski Boxes are minimum 4 Day rentals
- Hitch mount racks hold 4 bikes
- Roof racks hold one single bike
Bike Roof Rack
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory or aerodynamic crossbars
- Zero contact with frame; carbon fiber and custom paint jobs are protected
- Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles, and full suspension bikes
- Holds bike upright while you secure the bike to the mount
- Leave your front wheel on for easy loading (some fenders may need to be removed to transport bike)
- No tools or assembly required
- Fits 20” to 29” wheels with tire widths up to 3″
- 1 bike, up to 40 lbs at min of 18” crossbar spread; or up to 30 lbs at min of 16” crossbar spread
- Fits bikes with up to a 48″ wheelbase
- Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 16” – 48”
Bike Hitch Rack
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 – 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters (does not fit 27.5″ fat bike)
- Convenient access to rear of vehicle when bikes are loaded – rack tilts away from vehicle via HitchSwitch lever
- Bike rack locks to vehicle with SnugTite Lock included
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Classic Bike Add-on
- Not for use with front fenders
- New UpperHand™ lever tilts rack down for vehicle access and folds it flat for storage.
- New ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable.
- Tool-free SpeedKnob™ quickly tightens and lock the rack to your car.
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact.
- Optional TubeTop™ allows you to carry a variety of bike frames.
- Fits 1.25” and 2” hitch receiver.
- Carries up to 2 bikes. Also available in a 4 or 5 bike capacity.
Ski Box: Thule Ascent 1100 –
The Thule 602 Ascent 1100 cargo box is 11 cubic feet and holds 5-6 pairs of skis. The Thule 602 Ascent cargo box has a smooth aerodynamic design, minimizing wind resistance. This cargo box is easy to mount, open and lock.
- 11 cubic feet of storage space
- Holds 5-6 pairs of skis
- Box Outer Dimensions 88.5 in. X 28.5 in. X 12.4 in.
Luggage box: Yakima Rocketbox 15–
The black Yakima RocketBox 15s is great for shorter roofs, sedans, or larger-vehicle owners who have stuff that they do not want to carry inside the car. Somehow, the unique Yakima RocketBox 15s manages to be both compact and spacious all at once.
- A modest 15 cubic feet of storage space
- Box Outer Dimensions: 58 inches x 38 inches x 15 inches